Sunday morning runners like myself will gather before sunrise at the starting line for the St. Louis Rock and Roll Marathon. The best time to view the Orionids Meteor shower will be in those pre-dawn hours.
I’m spending today preparing for race weekend.
- Positive mantra’s,
- Listen to Favorite Songs
- Walk 2 miles,
- Lots of water,
- Checking off lists,
- Watching DVR‘ed 2012 London Olympic Women’s Marathon and
- Reading excerpts from Jeff Graboskey’s book, Running with God Across America.
I can feel anxiety beginning to build. Nervous.
- Here’s a picture of Women’s Marathon from 2012 Olympics
- Favorite Scripture Quote: Anything is possible through Christ Who Strengthens Me
- One of my favorite Easy Listening Music Video’s:
- Below are my favorite “power packed” running video’s of great inspiration. For my team mates and all runners…take it all in – this is for you.
Thanks to my husband who supports me always in everything I do…
My next post will be after the marathon. I will be running from 7 am until at least 12:30 pm (CST). Appreciate your prayers and support for me and my team mates.