Star-gazing. Love it! Got to have the right gear…to go with my MU Tiger pj’s for a cold winter night.
At 5 am could see the moon was full and bright. Took more pics at 6 am. Then about 7am – just before dawn, it became larger and orangish/yellow. What a sight. My cell phone camera and shaky hands didn’t capture very good pics. However, click here for the Earth Sky facebook page. People took pics from all over the World. I added them below (with credits).
What a great start to the day. My pictures don’t hold a candle to any that I found at Earth Sky’s Facebook page…take a look.
There is a meteor shower in a few days. Don’t miss out.
Have a great day!
- Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight (ibtimes.com)
- Watch live: lunar eclipse (telegraph.co.uk)
- Stargazers Watch Last Lunar Eclipse of 2011 (abcnews.go.com)
- Skywatchers await lunar eclipse (bbc.co.uk)
- Lunar Eclipse of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Here’s How To Watch This Weekend’s Stunning Total Lunar Eclipse (businessinsider.com)
- Total lunar eclipse coming this weekend (cbsnews.com)
- Lunar eclipse this afternoon will see Moon glow orange if the weather holds (mirror.co.uk)
- Today, 2nd total lunar eclipse of the year – Indian Express (indianexpress.com)
- Watch Now: Live Total Lunar Eclipse Webcast (wired.com)