After work yesterday I headed downtown and did a late afternoon run/walk. I ran the Capitol steps in between laps.
My legs felt really stiff and tight after sitting all day. So, after two laps I did a lot of recommended leg stretches. Then again after I finished too. I was fairly hydrated when I started but because I was so busy today, I didn’t get enough time to eat a decent lunch so I nibbled on my trusted bag of almonds here and there. I had a wonderful shrimp salad with pita bread about an hour after I finished. It was just what I needed.
This morning I’m going to head into the gym but also run outside too. There’s lots going on this weekend so I need to be a little more organized.
- Work Out
- Clean House (using neice’s cool homemade product ideas for such)
- Cook : Cornish Hens with Safron, Clam Chowder, Mexican Chicken, Tuna Casserole, Salad, Fried Potatoes, Muffins/Bread
- Shop for a Gift
- Attend Bridal Shower
- Work on some things from office
- Long run/walk – 8 miles.
- Finish Saturday’s projects
- Alex’s Confirmation Class Retreat (6 hours)
- Prep for the week
- Watch Amazing Race/Celeb Apprentice
Sunday’s Long Run: