My little VW and I made it okay to and fro in the snow– relieved and ready to go at it again. The slide passed my exit was a little unnerving.
Living art (not mine – someone elses).
Settled in for the night and as usual – doing 3 things at once – computer, some bookkeeping and watching The Bodygaurd. Oh…one more – just finished baking 2 Saffron Cornish Hens – The flavor or the Saffron saturated the hens and they are unbelievably delicious.
So sad about Whitney Houston. I think she would be moved by all the homage and tributes to her. I love hearing her music.
The Grammy’s went off without a hitch and I think it was one of the best shows they’ve had in years. Loved it! All but 2 performances were outstanding. Great closing performance by Paul McCartney and friends too.
There was no running in the house this morning but tomorrow…I’m on it. My treadmill awaits. I will get back outside in a few days but for now it’s the inside track – literally. Just a few more weeks and we are back to longer days and more sunlight.
Good night and great dreams to you.
- Video: The Most Touching Whitney Houston Tributes at the Grammys (popsugar.com)
- Adele’s Sweep, a Prayer For Whitney Houston, and More 2012 Grammys Highlights (popsugar.com)
- Grammys 2012 – Stevie Wonder, Sir Paul McCartney (jasonvonberg.wordpress.com)
- Jennifer Hudson Sings a Tribute to Whitney Houston (popsugar.com)
- LL Cool J Gets Loud at the Grammys, Calls Paul McCartney ‘Homie’ (theboombox.com)
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Whitney Houston at Grammys [Video] (dreblacksofresh.com)